The Bridge isn't connecting to my WiFi, what can I do?
There are a few things that may be causing the Bridge not to connect to your WiFi. Below we describe the most common issues and their simple fixes.
1. Check that your antenna is attached and you are nearby your router.
2. Please check to make sure you type your password correctly. If you copy and paste, make sure there are no extra " " (space) at the beginning or end of the password.
The WiFi Name and password field cannot accept non-English characters such as Ä/ä, Ö/ö, Ü/ü and cannot accept semicolon ";" or hashtag "#". If those are in your WiFi name or password, they will need to be removed.
3. If the above is correct, try restarting your router and try again, sometimes the router has issues allowing the Bridge to connect.
4. If it's still not connecting, you may have a newer router that has both 2.4ghz and 5ghz channels. The Bridge can only connect to 2.4ghz channels and may get confused with the 5ghz channels. As such, please disable the 5ghz channels and try again (you can re-enable after the initial setup)
If you cannot disable the 5ghz channel, you can create a Guest network that only uses only the 2.4ghz channel. If this works, then please remember that you will need to be connected to the same Guest network when you set up a cook in order for your phone to sync with the Bridge.
5. Some routers have special channels that may cause issues with connection. We've tested over 20 routers and found that channels 1, 2, 3, 4 and 11 did not have any issues with any of the routers. Please configure your router to one of those channels and try again.
If you still having issues or have any further questions, please complete the troubleshoot form below: