How to set up my Stick?
Download The MeatStick® App:
You can also find these instructions within the app, along with a tutorial video.
- 1.Initial Charging:Place the Stick on the charging station and insert the batteries. Activate the charger by clicking the button for quick charge. Allow the Stick to charge for at least 2 hours before the first use or until the LED turns off.
- 2.Activating the Stick:Simply remove the Stick from the charger to activate the Stick. In the app, select your Stick and set up your desired cook settings.
- 3.Inserting the Stick:Make sure the Stick reaches up to the ceramic handle. Position the Stick in the thickest part of the meat, avoiding contact with fat and bone.
- 4.Real-Time Monitoring:Receive real-time temperature data on your smartphone. The app will notify you when the meat is cooked to perfection.
- 5.Cook Completion and Resting:Once your cook is complete, let the meat rest before removing the Stick. Remember, the Stick might be hot, so handle it with care.
- 6.Post-Cook Care:After enjoying your delicious meal, allow the Stick to cool down. Clean it to maintain its pristine appearance, and place it back on the charger when dry. The Stick will automatically turns off when you put it back on the charger. It will also automatically turns off when not in use if you did not put it on the charger.
- 7.Automatic Charging:The Stick will charge automatically while it's on the charger, ensuring it's ready for your next cooking adventure! To enable fast charging, simply press the button on the charger with the Stick.
[Tutorial Video TBA]
Last modified 11d ago